outfit

Blush colours

7:08 PMZosia

You might have noticed that pink is my favorite color, haven't you? Well, since blush colours are making their mark this Summer (and Autumn), I decided to take this trend to another level by wearing nothing but shades of pink. I have always been a fan of ton sur ton outfits and this is really something you should try out. Just take a look at a couple of items in the same colour family and ta-daaaa. You'll get a sophisticated and original look.

By the way: I'm so happy that I've finally found some pretty platform sneakers at Sacha that actually look ok on my feet. I've always had the problem that platform sneakers just looked huge and kind of clownish. So what do you guys think about this look?

Bodysuit Primark
Skirt Pull&Bear
Jacket Primark
Platform sneakers Sacha



You Might Also Like

1 reacties

Contact Form