inspiration

Inspiration: my festival outfit

9:57 PMZosia

festival outfitHi peops! Festival season has officially started and I can't wait to have a lot of fun watching my favorite bands with my friends. The one thing I don't like about festivals, is the fact that you can't bring your entire wardrobe. Because how am I supposed to know what I won't to wear the following days?! Ok, I might be overreacting but I just like to have a lot of choice. Whenever I really don't have a clue about what I should wear to a festival, I pick denim dungarees because they just always look good with every type of shirt. 

Since I'm a sneakerhead, I obviously would wear white sneakers (like these ones from Sacha). "White sneakers?! At a festival?". Yeah, I know, you'll probably think I'm crazy but everybody needs a pair of white sneakers that may become dirty. You just put them in the laundry afterwards and you can wear them again. Not a sneaker fan? Sandals or Birkenstock lookalike slippers can look great too. 

Another cool item to wear on the festivals is this minimal backpack. It just looks amazing and we all know that a small bag just isn't enough for everything you need during the days on a festival. And what about accessories? You definitely need a pair of round shades to make your outfit complete. I would also pick a pair of cute socks, like these sporty ones, to give your look that cute and fun look.

White crop top
zara.com


Jump suit
zara.com


Striped socks
stories.com


Canvas shoes
sacha.be


Grey backpack
sacha.be


Shades
sacha.be


So you guys, this is my favourite festival outfit. But what about yours? Is this something you would love to wear too?  




You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form