outfit

Teddy coat

7:23 PMZosia

I don't know about you, but I've always wondered how it felt to be a real life-size stuffed animal. And now I know! When I realised teddy coats were fashionable again, It was just a matter of time until I found a pretty one. This teddy jacket from Zara wasn't exactly what I was looking for - I preferred a coat without a hood - but it was so comfortable that I couldn't resist it. Oh well and you can imagine that the hood isn't only warm, it's the cosiest coat I've ever had.

But what do you guys think? Is it a yay or nay?

Teddy coat Zara
Turtleneck sweater Primark
Dungaree dress Primark
Ankle boots Pull&Bear


You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. Ik heb zelf pas een teddy coat gekocht en ben er dol op! Super warm en zo fijn om te dragen.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form