outfit

White Denim Dungarees

8:12 PMZosia

This summer I'm very into natural tones, especially white creamy colours. Loveeee it! A couple of days ago I realized that I haven't worn skinny jeans in a year and I have to admit that I don't miss them. I'm all about the straight cut denim these days! So straight denim cuts + creamy colours = chalk white dungarees. 

I spotted these at work (CKS) in last season's collection & I couldn't wait to shop them when the outlet came online. The thing with white denim is that you can easily do a faux pas... My tip: combine it with earthy tones like olive green, nude or orange or turn it into a cute look with a striped top. My Veja Wata sneakers just added the right amount of effortlessness to the outfit.


Do you like this look?




Top Pull&Bear
Dungarees CKS
Sneakers Veja Wata

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form