outfit

The corduroy skirt

8:44 PMZosia

Do you remember yourself wearing corduroy dungarees as a kid? I surely do (but not in a good way)! Since everything from the 90s is making its comeback, corduroy couldn't stay behind this season. Besides peachy mom jeans and a dark pink dungaree dress, my wardrobe was still kind of a corduroy virgin. 

Last week I spotted this white, high waist skirt and it was exactly what I was looking for. Simple, subtle with a vintage touch. I hope this Indian Summer may last a while, because I'm not ready to stop wearing this baby. I matched it with a vintage top I've bought 6 years ago and my green COS trench coat from last season. 


                                                                 




Top vintage
Skirt Zara
Sunglasses Bershka
Sneakers Nike Grandstand II
Trench Coat COS




You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form