outfit

Puffer coat

8:01 PMZosia


It's kind of funny how this sunny weather reminded me that I've neglected my corduroy puffer coat. Looks like time is running out for these warm winter essentials, so I decided to do a post about this jacket! Most of the days I tend to grab a classy coat to complete my look, but sometimes I'm in a sporty mood and then I want something completely different. This rusty corduroy puffer actually always does the trick. I love the fact that he's cropped, and you can easily match it with soft tones.

Since I'm always into an all white look, I just picked a comfy, white mom jeans and a simple white knit. By pairing my pistachio (by the way my favorite color for spring) Puma sneakers, the look gets a fun eye-catcher. 

Have a nice day!



                                                             



Puffer coat Primark
Sweater & mom jeans Zara
Earrings H&M
Sneakers Puma Thunder Desert via Zalando








You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form