outfit

Caramel Checks

7:31 PMZosia

Long time no see! The last couple of months of 2018 haven't only been very busy, I also didn't really feel like blogging. I'm going to be honest, I've been feeling really shitty (read: emo) and tired and taking pictures was the last thing on my mind. So here's what happened: on Christmas day I became sick and this turned into a sleep marathon until 2019. Can you believe I even stayed at home on New Year's Eve?! On the other hand I'm not sure if I really want to keep doing this... I can barely reach people on Instagram because of the algorithm, many bloggers are less authentic and I'm not sure if I'm still want to be part of this. 

Now you're thinking: but this is a blog post, so you're still blogging? Well, I want to give it one last try just because I love to do this. Getting creative, tell my story and inspire people is why I started to do this and it isn't easy to just let it go. Okay, enough with the serious talk! Here's one of my latest sale treasures from Bershka: a checked suit. Oh and I also got obsessed with the Balenciaga chunky sneaker trend! Since I refuse to pay more for shoes than I spend on rent, I went for these babies from Won Hundred. Aren't they lovely?



Zosia






 




Suit Bershka
Sneakers Won Hundred





You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form