outfit

All white with a touch of lilac

7:45 PMZosia

Hi you guys, I'm back with my signature creamy pastel outfit. I know, nothing that you aren't used to see but it's the first outfit post with my ultimate nineties sneakers. At the beginning I wasn't ready for the comeback of dad sneakers, but hey I couldn't resist these Nike Air Max 95's. I even stepped out of my comfort zone and went with lilac and velvet in stead of the good old white kicks. 


You know how people often say that they feel great when they wear black, right? Well I have the same thing with white of creamy tones which is perhaps weird since I'm pale. These last weeks I have a new routine of walking into stores, just to see what's new and this outfit caught my eye at Zara. It's the perfect colour, it's very comfy and it's something I had been looking for for a while. So here's my track suit kinda look, perfect for lazy Sundays!

Top & trousers Zara
Sneakers Nike Air Max 95




You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form