outfit

Check it out

8:14 PMZosia

When it comes to prints, I'm extremely picky. The last couple of years I got used to barely wearing any patterns except stripes. But I have to admit that working in fashion has had his impact... Since I've been working on winter trends the last months, the check print has grown on me. 

Sale shopping is my favorite occasion to try something different so I went for this tartan coat from Zara in July. Surprisingly enough it matches most of my summer items, like this girly shirt dress, retro Nike Grand Stand II sneakers and favorite Matt & Nat bag. So yep, I'm definitely giving myself a high five for this purchase!

                  
                                                                           
                                                                                
                                   
                                                                               
Shirt dress FRNCH
Checked coat Zara
Sneakers Nike Grand Stand II
Bag Matt & Nat



You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form