weekly wants

Weekly wants

5:53 PMZosia

Weekly wants

Another week, another wish list! One of the main things on this list is this striped bikini. The last couple of days, holidays have been on my mind while I'm still struggling through my last months of school. I can't wait to go to France with my friends in July and I realised I could use a new bikini. My problem with bikini's is that I always tend to choose black ones, while it makes me look even paler. So I was happy to find this striped one at Cos! Oh well and this metallic backpack would also be perfect for a holiday.

Boutique knit jacket
€175 - topshop.com


Striped swimwear
€19 - cosstores.com


Striped bikini
€19 - cosstores.com


Metallic leather bag
€135 - cosstores.com


Asos watch
€27,31 - asos.com

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form